The Furnace Edit
A demon essential, the Furnace allows you to send Ichor to anyone, directly from your urns, even if they're offline. You can even get in it and use it to refill yourself.
- 1 Furnace
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
To use your Furnace, rez it on your land and touch it for the menu.
The menu options are:
- Open / Close: operate the doors
- Circle on / Circle off: turn the demonic protection rune circle on and off.
- Animation: select custom animation. Animations must be named [animationname]_furnace. Once you drag and drop your animation into the contents of the furnace, select this option to choose your new animation that plays when you sit in the furnace.
- Mode: Set your furnace to QuickList or Type Name mode. In QuickList mode, you can select names from your Quick List, and in type name mode, you can manually enter names to send to.
- QuickList: Manage your quicklist. This menu allows you to add, delete, or list the names on your quicklist. The quicklist can contain up to 25 names. When your furnace is in quicklist mode, when you go to send, it will allow you to select from the names on this list.
- Link: link a container to your furnace. After you press this button, make sure that your container is within 20m of your furnace, then click your container, then click the select button on your container menu. This will link your container to your furnace, and this link will last 15 minutes. The linked container is the container that ichor is sent from when you send ichor.
- Send: This options allows you to send ichor. If your container is in quicklist mode, just select a name, then an amount to send. If your container is in type name mode, you will need to enter their name in the text box, then select the amount to send.