The Ichor Vial Edit
The Ichor Vial is a transferable vial that holds 0.25 therms of your ichor. The vial will track whose ichor is in the vial, so you can give your ichor as a gift, or collect and trade the ichor of other vampires. You can wear it around your neck, and floating text will indicate whose ichor it is, and anyone who clicks on the ichor vial will get an instant message telling them whose ichor is contained in the vial. In addition, a list on everyone's profile will show all of the lumen vials you've collected, and who the ichor belongs to.
An Ichor Vial filled with precious ichor makes a great gift!
- 1 Ichor Vial
- 1 Pose Stand
- 1 Set Instructions
- 1 LM to Bloodlines Main Store
USING YOUR ICHOR VIAL Edit
To wear your Ichor Vial, right-click it in your inventory and select 'wear'. By default, it will attach to your neck. If you choose a different attach point, you will have to adjust the rotation and position of the vial. You can use the included pose stand to hold yourself still while you do this.
To use your Ichor Vial, left-click it or "touch" it once you've worn it. You will be given a menu with the following options:
- Check: tells you if the vial is full or empty, and if full, whose ichor it is.
- Text: toggles the floating text over the vial on or off if the vial is full.
- Fill: move 0.25 therms of your ichor into the vial.
- Drink: consume the contents of the vial.
- History: tells you the names of the last 25 owners of the vial.
The vial permissions are set to no mod / transfer / no copy once your vial is registered. In order to make your vial transferable, you must rez it on the ground and then pick it up again to update the permissions.